Wysłany: 2018-12-06, 06:44 How to Fix MY Dell XPS 13 Audio Driver Problem?
Follow these steps to fix Audio Driver issue with Dell XPS 13:
• Go to search windows and type “devmgnt.msc” in the search field and press Enter.
• Then select “Audio inputs and outputs” and “Speaker/Headphones”.
• Click “Drivers” and then “uninstall”.
• When uninstall get finished. Navigate to the official “driver support webpage” of Dell laptop.
• Choose your Dell Laptop Model and click on Download to start the download process.
• When the download is complete, run the downloaded file to install the latest drivers.
Get experts help from the Dell customer care number if you get to engage with any issue.